Yuan Dynasty (1279 -1368 AD) grey-pottery figure of a Mongolian horse. The Yuan Dynasty was Chinese's first foreign-led dynasty, and it ruled the country between the Song and Ming dynasties. The Mongolian rulers permitted the practice of tomb burials for Chinese subjects, but the amount and quality of buried material declined. Due to the limited duration of the dynasty and cultural factors, the quantity of surviving Yuan tomb pottery is somewhat limited. This horse has a naturalistic pose, standing foursquare with lean musculature and a well-formed, prominent tail. Wear consistent with age and use.
- Origin | China
- Dimensions | 13"W x 4"D x 9"H
- Age | 1279 -1368
- Material | Terra Cotta
- ID | 22m06018
Need Assistance? Call 312.755.1266
- Will be shipped with a White Glove Delivery company. The Golden Triangle will assist in setting up delivery. Items typically arrives within 2-3 weeks.
- UPS Ground Delivery. Arrives in 5-7 business days.
- Call us at 312.755.1266 to arrange a time and date for pick-up.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 312.755.1266. We offer a 3-day return after receiving an item. All sale and discounted items are final sale and not returnable.
- Items must be returned in the condition received. The Golden Triangle reserves the right to refuse the return of damaged pieces.
See our full shipping & return policy here or contact us at 312-755-1266 or email@example.com with any questions you may have!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.