This brightly ornamented Korean chest once contained blankets and clothing given as part of a marriage dowry. The elaborate white brass hardware is made from a tin alloy and has been engraved with auspicious patterns. The interior of the chest has been cleaned and sealed with lacquer. Lock hardware and handles are original. Wear consistent with age and use.
- Origin | Korea
- Dimensions | 40"W x 19"D x 40.5"H
- Age | C.1890
- Material | Elm & Metal
- ID | 21T01085
Need Assistance? Call 312.755.1266
- Will be shipped with a White Glove Delivery company. The Golden Triangle will assist in setting up delivery. Items typically arrives within 2-3 weeks.
- UPS Ground Delivery. Arrives in 5-7 business days.
- Call us at 312.755.1266 to arrange a time and date for pick-up.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us directly at email@example.com or at 312.755.1266. We offer a 3-day return after receiving an item. All sale and discounted items are final sale and not returnable.
- Items must be returned in the condition received. The Golden Triangle reserves the right to refuse the return of damaged pieces.
See our full shipping & return policy here or contact us at 312-755-1266 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.