Northern China has a settled history that goes back more than 5,000 years. All along the western reaches of the Yellow River settlements sprung up and some of the first evidence we have is in the form of pottery. This terra cotta vessel was buried for the afterlife and dates to about 1800 BC. It features incised vertical decoration and an attached half-lid.
- Origin | China
- Dimensions | 6"W x 6"D x 12.5"H
- Age | 1800 BC
- Material | Terra Cotta
- ID | 07M06018
Need Assistance? Call 312.755.1266
- Will be shipped with a White Glove Delivery company. The Golden Triangle will assist in setting up delivery. Items typically arrives within 2-3 weeks.
- UPS Ground Delivery. Arrives in 5-7 business days.
- Call us at 312.755.1266 to arrange a time and date for pick-up.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us directly at email@example.com or at 312.755.1266. We offer a 3-day return after receiving an item. All sale and discounted items are final sale and not returnable.
- Items must be returned in the condition received. The Golden Triangle reserves the right to refuse the return of damaged pieces.
See our full shipping & return policy here or contact us at 312-755-1266 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.