This vintage side chair is from Paris, France, and was made from walnut wood, c. 20th Century. The chair features red upholstery and solid walnut wood. The chair is strong, sturdy, and ready for daily use. The patina is original; wear consistent with age and use.
- Origin | Paris, France
- Dimensions | 17.5"W x 16"D x 37"H
- Age | 20th Century
- Material | Solid Walnut
- ID | 21S01005
Need Assistance? Call 312.755.1266
- Will be shipped with a White Glove Delivery company. The Golden Triangle will assist in setting up delivery. Items typically arrives within 2-3 weeks.
- UPS Ground Delivery. Arrives in 5-7 business days.
- Call us at 312.755.1266 to arrange a time and date for pick-up.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 312.755.1266. We offer a 3-day return after receiving an item. All sale and discounted items are final sale and not returnable.
- Items must be returned in the condition received. The Golden Triangle reserves the right to refuse the return of damaged pieces.
See our full shipping & return policy here or contact us at 312-755-1266 or email@example.com with any questions you may have!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.