This panel was originally part of a series of panels that depicted the penultimate life of the Buddha. In this panel the prince is seen looking lovingly upon his sleeping wife and new-born baby. He knows that in order to seek enlightenment he must leave them for a time and that he would not have the strength to do so if they were awake. Accordingly he leaves in the night and heads to the forest.
- Origin | Myanmar
- Dimensions | 46"W x 3"D x 36"H
- Age | 20th Century
- Material | Teak Wood
- ID | 10T05172
Need Assistance? Call 312.755.1266
- Will be shipped with a White Glove Delivery company. The Golden Triangle will assist in setting up delivery. Items typically arrives within 2-3 weeks.
- UPS Ground Delivery. Arrives in 5-7 business days.
- Call us at 312.755.1266 to arrange a time and date for pick-up.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 312.755.1266. We offer a 3-day return after receiving an item. All sale and discounted items are final sale and not returnable.
- Items must be returned in the condition received. The Golden Triangle reserves the right to refuse the return of damaged pieces.
See our full shipping & return policy here or contact us at 312-755-1266 or email@example.com with any questions you may have!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.