Thai residential walls often incorporated louvered walls, doors, and grilled transoms. Teak was the universally preferred wood on account of its resistance to insects and moisture. These shutters could be hinged and incorporated into the interior or exterior architecture or used as an accent in a paneled wall. These louvers date to the 1950s but their finish is modern.
- Origin | Thailand
- Dimensions | 49.5"W x 1"D x 81.5"H
- Age | 20th Century
- Material | Teak Wood
- ID | Store_fixture_2
Need Assistance? Call 312.755.1266
- Will be shipped with a White Glove Delivery company. The Golden Triangle will assist in setting up delivery. Items typically arrives within 2-3 weeks.
- UPS Ground Delivery. Arrives in 5-7 business days.
- Call us at 312.755.1266 to arrange a time and date for pick-up.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 312.755.1266. We offer a 3-day return after receiving an item. All sale and discounted items are final sale and not returnable.
- Items must be returned in the condition received. The Golden Triangle reserves the right to refuse the return of damaged pieces.
See our full shipping & return policy here or contact us at 312-755-1266 or email@example.com with any questions you may have!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.