This cloth covered female torso is raised on a cylindrical pedestal supported by three cabriole legs. These forms—also referred to as ‘lay figures’—dotted the floors of tailor and dressmaker shops and are still used in fashion and artist studios across the globe. Whether used for the creation and alteration of garments, draped in fabrics pinned in to place soon to become a dress, shirt, or romper, it also makes for a unique piece of décor; unlike the modern-day mannequins in window displays made from plastic or fiberglass molds, this three-dimensional model of a torso has a simple, yet elegant silhouette that is as stylish as it is timeless. Width and depth reflect measurements of the torso, while the height is overall (includes stand).
- Origin | France
- Dimensions | 13"W x 13"D x 62"H
- Age | 20th Century
- Material | Pine, Fabric
- ID | 12E03077
Need Assistance? Call 312.755.1266
- Will be shipped with a White Glove Delivery company. The Golden Triangle will assist in setting up delivery. Items typically arrives within 2-3 weeks.
- UPS Ground Delivery. Arrives in 5-7 business days.
- Call us at 312.755.1266 to arrange a time and date for pick-up.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us directly at email@example.com or at 312.755.1266. We offer a 3-day return after receiving an item. All sale and discounted items are final sale and not returnable.
- Items must be returned in the condition received. The Golden Triangle reserves the right to refuse the return of damaged pieces.
See our full shipping & return policy here or contact us at 312-755-1266 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.