This walnut side chests dates to the 1960's and is an example of "brutalist" or "mid-century socialist" furniture design, in the style of Gio Ponti. The furniture and art of Eastern Europe in the post-war period generally followed Western European models but was often more aggressively styled. The casework is chunky and the solid walnut drawer fronts are angular representations of a landscape from Czechoslovakia.
- Origin | Czech Republic
- Dimensions | 37.5"W x 19"D x 31.5"H
- Age | C. 1970's
- Material | Walnut
- ID | 21E01010
Need Assistance? Call 312.755.1266
- Will be shipped with a White Glove Delivery company. The Golden Triangle will assist in setting up delivery. Items typically arrives within 2-3 weeks.
- UPS Ground Delivery. Arrives in 5-7 business days.
- Call us at 312.755.1266 to arrange a time and date for pick-up.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us directly at email@example.com or at 312.755.1266. We offer a 3-day return after receiving an item. All sale and discounted items are final sale and not returnable.
- Items must be returned in the condition received. The Golden Triangle reserves the right to refuse the return of damaged pieces.
See our full shipping & return policy here or contact us at 312-755-1266 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.