During the British Raj and even into the 1950's, much Indian furniture was made following British or European styles. Exquisite native hardwood were used, such as Teak and Rosewoo and woven rattan was substituted for upholstery in the humid Indian climate. Over time, Indian craft became very sophisticated and design became more and more creative. These modern "tropical deco" armchairs were made in the early 1950's from solid Teak wood and have been restored and reupholstered. They are both sturdy and comfortable.
- Origin | India
- Dimensions | 26"W x 27.5"D x 32.5"H
- Age | c.1900
- Material | Teak Wood
- ID | 22T01138
Need Assistance? Call 312.755.1266
- Will be shipped with a White Glove Delivery company. The Golden Triangle will assist in setting up delivery. Items typically arrives within 2-3 weeks.
- UPS Ground Delivery. Arrives in 5-7 business days.
- Call us at 312.755.1266 to arrange a time and date for pick-up.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us directly at email@example.com or at 312.755.1266. We offer a 3-day return after receiving an item. All sale and discounted items are final sale and not returnable.
- Items must be returned in the condition received. The Golden Triangle reserves the right to refuse the return of damaged pieces.
See our full shipping & return policy here or contact us at 312-755-1266 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.