The potters of the ancient Sukhothai, Thailand, have been making fine ceramics for over 800 years. This elegantly formed vase is hand built and loosely glazed in a very pale green hue. This subtlety of color is unique to Sukhothai wares and based on very old techniques.
The wide flared opening narrows dramatically before widening to a bulbous base. The light tan color of the clay is visible through the translucent glazing that is nicely accented by a light craquelure. Though very smooth and sophisticated, the vessel has human touch element to it — making it slightly asymmetrical in presentation.
- Origin | Thailand
- Dimensions | 8"Dia x 13.5"H
- Age | New
- Material | Terracotta
- ID | 22T02063
Need Assistance? Call 312.755.1266
- Will be shipped with a White Glove Delivery company. The Golden Triangle will assist in setting up delivery. Items typically arrives within 2-3 weeks.
- UPS Ground Delivery. Arrives in 5-7 business days.
- Call us at 312.755.1266 to arrange a time and date for pick-up.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 312.755.1266. We offer a 3-day return after receiving an item. All sale and discounted items are final sale and not returnable.
- Items must be returned in the condition received. The Golden Triangle reserves the right to refuse the return of damaged pieces.
See our full shipping & return policy here or contact us at 312-755-1266 or email@example.com with any questions you may have!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.