These contemporary Hungarian armchairs are inspired by the designs of Pierre Chareau in the 1920's and 30's. Pierre Chareau is often cited as one of France’s first truly modern architects. Chareau was interested in Cubism and boldly experimented with materials like glass, steel, and wood. He’s best remembered for his Maison de Verre (House of Glass), France’s first house made entirely of glass and steel. Chareau also made designs on a smaller scale, particularly furniture, that is best known for mixing plush materials with sharply faceted and angular forms. These chairs feature poplar wood frames, French polished walnut veneer frames and modern boucle upholstery.
- Origin | Hungary
- Dimensions | 31"W x 31"D x 33"H
- Age | New
- Material | Walnut Veneer
- ID | 23E01050
Need Assistance? Call 312.755.1266
- Will be shipped with a White Glove Delivery company. The Golden Triangle will assist in setting up delivery. Items typically arrives within 2-3 weeks.
- UPS Ground Delivery. Arrives in 5-7 business days.
- Call us at 312.755.1266 to arrange a time and date for pick-up.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us directly at email@example.com or at 312.755.1266. We offer a 3-day return after receiving an item. All sale and discounted items are final sale and not returnable.
- Items must be returned in the condition received. The Golden Triangle reserves the right to refuse the return of damaged pieces.
See our full shipping & return policy here or contact us at 312-755-1266 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.