These refined armchairs are based on a vintage Central European Art Deco design found in Hungary, Germany and Czechoslovakia. The voluminous seats provide ample cushioning that contrasts with the slenderness and polish of the walnut-veneered arms. Hungarian furniture makers mastered the art of making veneered furniture as early as the Biedermeier Period (early 1800's). They thrived through the interwar period, perfecting streamlined Art Deco designs, which mostly originated in France. The frame has been strengthened, the stuffing replaced and the arms re-coated with traditional French polish. The upholstery has been replaced with chenille. The buyer has the option of choosing their own upholstery for an additional charge.
- Origin | Hungary
- Dimensions | 26.5"W x 31"D x 31.25"H
- Age | c.1930
- Material | Walnut Veneer
- ID | 23E01055
Need Assistance? Call 312.755.1266
- Will be shipped with a White Glove Delivery company. The Golden Triangle will assist in setting up delivery. Items typically arrives within 2-3 weeks.
- UPS Ground Delivery. Arrives in 5-7 business days.
- Call us at 312.755.1266 to arrange a time and date for pick-up.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us directly at email@example.com or at 312.755.1266. We offer a 3-day return after receiving an item. All sale and discounted items are final sale and not returnable.
- Items must be returned in the condition received. The Golden Triangle reserves the right to refuse the return of damaged pieces.
See our full shipping & return policy here or contact us at 312-755-1266 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.