This unique 1930's side table is the epitome of Art Deco Modernism and refinement. The wood is French-polished Hungarian walnut burl. It is exceptionally smooth and silky to the touch and its curved surfaces reflect light beautifully. The unique feature of the piece is its three rotating arms or table tops. Each can be precisely positioned to hold drinks, a book, (or in the the 1930's, smoking paraphernalia. In the top of the center post is a small lidded compartment for coasters or perhaps cigarettes. The piece was found in Budapest, Hungary, and recently restored. Budapest was a great center for Art Deco furniture-making between WWI and WWII.
- Origin | Hungary
- Dimensions | 41"W x 28.25"D x 29.75"H
- Age | c.1920
- Material | Walnut Veneer
- ID | 23E01087
Need Assistance? Call 312.755.1266
- Will be shipped with a White Glove Delivery company. The Golden Triangle will assist in setting up delivery. Items typically arrives within 2-3 weeks.
- UPS Ground Delivery. Arrives in 5-7 business days.
- Call us at 312.755.1266 to arrange a time and date for pick-up.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us directly at email@example.com or at 312.755.1266. We offer a 3-day return after receiving an item. All sale and discounted items are final sale and not returnable.
- Items must be returned in the condition received. The Golden Triangle reserves the right to refuse the return of damaged pieces.
See our full shipping & return policy here or contact us at 312-755-1266 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.