These stylish lounge chairs date to the 1920's and were made in Rangoon, Burma. During the British Colonial period, much Indian furniture was made following British or European styles. High quality native hardwood was used, such as Teak and Rosewood and woven rattan was substituted for upholstery, which grew musty in the humid climate. Over time, Indian craft became very sophisticated, and design became more and more creative. These chairs are Deco in style. Typically, they were placed around a tea table on an open veranda. They are quite sturdy and comfortable and the rattan reeds are new. Their scale is small by modern standards, making the chairs ideal for smaller spaces.
- Origin | Burma
- Dimensions | 23"W x 28"D x 35"H
- Age | 20th Century
- Material | Teak
- ID | 23T01139
Need Assistance? Call 312.755.1266
- Will be shipped with a White Glove Delivery company. The Golden Triangle will assist in setting up delivery. Items typically arrives within 2-3 weeks.
- UPS Ground Delivery. Arrives in 5-7 business days.
- Call us at 312.755.1266 to arrange a time and date for pick-up.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us directly at email@example.com or at 312.755.1266. We offer a 3-day return after receiving an item. All sale and discounted items are final sale and not returnable.
- Items must be returned in the condition received. The Golden Triangle reserves the right to refuse the return of damaged pieces.
See our full shipping & return policy here or contact us at 312-755-1266 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.