This is a meticulous recreation of an antique Thai temple ceiling panel. Northern Thai temples often had intricately carved wooden ceilings made up of coffered panels with carved and gilded lotus flowers in their centers. The overall effect was of a series of ornate circles within squares. The design is called "Thamachak," which symbolizes the Buddhist belief in the great wheel of life and reincarnation. The opened lotus flower in the center is the Buddhist symbol of purity.
This carving is made from 3 individual segments that hang together on a wall cleat. It is hand-carved with great delicacy from reclaimed Teak, stained with printer’s ink and bleached in the sun to produce an aged appearance. Being naturally resistant to water and insects, it can be displayed indoors or outdoors.
- Origin | Thailand
- Dimensions | 36"W x 1"D x 36"H
- Age | Newly Made
- Material | Teak
- ID | 21T02023D
Need Assistance? Call 312.755.1266
- Will be shipped with a White Glove Delivery company. The Golden Triangle will assist in setting up delivery. Items typically arrives within 2-3 weeks.
- UPS Ground Delivery. Arrives in 5-7 business days.
- Call us at 312.755.1266 to arrange a time and date for pick-up.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us directly at email@example.com or at 312.755.1266. We offer a 3-day return after receiving an item. All sale and discounted items are final sale and not returnable.
- Items must be returned in the condition received. The Golden Triangle reserves the right to refuse the return of damaged pieces.
See our full shipping & return policy here or contact us at 312-755-1266 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.