This unique 3-cushion sofa features an extraordinary hand-carved solid Oak frame featuring claw feet, swirling vines, and winged cherubs. The soft boucle upholstery and interior filling are new and the original frame has been gently cleaned and sealed with lacquer and beeswax. The original 6-way tied springs have been preserved. The piece dates to the late 19th Century and is part of a movement called Gothic Revival . These Gothic-inspired pieces featured generous use of wood and were richly adorned. The sophistication and depth of the carving suggest Italian or French manufacture.
- Origin | England
- Dimensions | 89"W x 35"D x 34"H
- Age | 19th Century
- Material | Bouclé Upholstery & Oak Wood
- ID | 21M02001
Need Assistance? Call 312.755.1266
- Will be shipped with a White Glove Delivery company. The Golden Triangle will assist in setting up delivery. Items typically arrives within 2-3 weeks.
- UPS Ground Delivery. Arrives in 5-7 business days.
- Call us at 312.755.1266 to arrange a time and date for pick-up.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us directly at email@example.com or at 312.755.1266. We offer a 3-day return after receiving an item. All sale and discounted items are final sale and not returnable.
- Items must be returned in the condition received. The Golden Triangle reserves the right to refuse the return of damaged pieces.
See our full shipping & return policy here or contact us at 312-755-1266 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.