The ranma (or transom) is a standard element of traditional Japanese architecture. It is installed between the ceiling and the lintel above a sliding door for purposes such as lighting, ventilation and decoration. This ranma is made of a Japanese cypress frame, lacquered black, and decorative cedar fretwork. As modern wall decoration, the panel can be mounted horizontally or vertically. Price for each.
- Origin | Japan
- Dimensions | 73"W x 1"D x 13"H
- Age | c.1920
- Material | Cypress
- ID | EP050
Need Assistance? Call 312.755.1266
- Will be shipped with a White Glove Delivery company. The Golden Triangle will assist in setting up delivery. Items typically arrives within 2-3 weeks.
- UPS Ground Delivery. Arrives in 5-7 business days.
- Call us at 312.755.1266 to arrange a time and date for pick-up.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us directly at email@example.com or at 312.755.1266. We offer a 3-day return after receiving an item. All sale and discounted items are final sale and not returnable.
- Items must be returned in the condition received. The Golden Triangle reserves the right to refuse the return of damaged pieces.
See our full shipping & return policy here or contact us at 312-755-1266 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.