Hand carved from hardwood, these molds are used to bake mooncakes, which are traditionally eaten during the Mid-Autumn Festival to celebrate lunar worship. These pastries are often filled with red bean or lotus seed paste, and are exchanged between friends and families. Shown in a group for comparison as sizes vary, each tray is sold individually and has its own unique decoration, size and coloring.
- Origin | China
- Dimensions | 10"W x 4"D x 0.5"H
- Age | 20th Century
- Material | Cypress
- ID | 13T02007
Need Assistance? Call 312.755.1266
- Will be shipped with a White Glove Delivery company. The Golden Triangle will assist in setting up delivery. Items typically arrives within 2-3 weeks.
- UPS Ground Delivery. Arrives in 5-7 business days.
- Call us at 312.755.1266 to arrange a time and date for pick-up.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us directly at email@example.com or at 312.755.1266. We offer a 3-day return after receiving an item. All sale and discounted items are final sale and not returnable.
- Items must be returned in the condition received. The Golden Triangle reserves the right to refuse the return of damaged pieces.
See our full shipping & return policy here or contact us at 312-755-1266 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.